Tuesday, November 28, 2006

an ode to a vanquished friend

scream! then!
scream and scream!
with your folly's unholy whim!
that whim will put you back in oars
bringing back whips and many oaths

those oaths will be your downfall
fall!
fall!
down and fall!
fall till you meet your deserved end
and it will not be your phoney lover's bed.

hey! do not cling to me.
i will not bear you
nor will i stand you.
'cause as you try to catch me
i do not want to be the only one that can hear you.

you! you hear me!
heed, caution, fare;
do not give me any more despair.
'though i do not lack any flair,
i will not do anything nor care for you,
who,
thinks you are a wild boar
actually nothing but a man of oar.
and a man of oar you shall be
for the fierce folly committed by thee.

thee, i say! to whom that is vanquished and old and past!
there is nothing to make yourself last.
so do not cling to me, nor hope of reaching me;
continue your fall!
down,
down and fall!

there, will be waiting for you, oars of hell,
and oaths of your ghastly smell;
where you will be eternally whipped, dead and buried,
remembered as nothing but a long forgotten nereid.

and.

no more.

screams.

21/11/2006

No comments: