Thursday, January 18, 2007

reminiscence / recognition / reconciliation

while you were making me sad;
i kept thinking about
the tiny particles
of dust
floating in our living room
visible in the warm rays of sun,
when i was a child
and came home alone.

of course,
it was summer
and late afternoon.

/

be it the particles, or be it the dust;
they reminded me the soleness
of my self, and my
beautiful being in the world.

to something like that,
one can always hold on.

/

still, you can make
some one with a be-
ing,
or one, be-
auty,
sad.

i am sad.

yet, they keep floating in the sun,
i see them.
and they land
on
my
cool
skin.
no one can stop that?
no body.

yes, i remember them.
i always do: the particles
are with me.
here, you see them on my arm?
touch.

god.

i will make you happy now;
no more sadness.

No comments: