Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Simple Past, Present and Future

For E.

It is so good to see you;
You and your hair flowing freely with the wind,
As the sun strokes behind it create a contrast right out of a movie,
And you hold my hand.

Then, that inimitable smile ebbing out of your lips
Takes over both of us
For an infinite moment, we forget all, but
A serenity like one you feel in a story
Your friend has written, you had dreamed of writing
When you idly watched the posts and the brooks passing by slowly
When you were going to a place where you wanted to be.

There, stretching the words to its utmost limits,
Your tiny laugh twinkles in my ears;
Your cheek touches my heart;
I dream of this moment,
Lying next to you, the white of my hair caressing the crease of your eye...
And I hold your hand.

It is so good to see you.
Again, after all this time.
The needless will not be told,
Our hands know that.

I love you.

No comments: